pipe in Chinese
[ paip ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pipe"Synonyms of "pipe"Use "pipe" in a sentence
past tense: piped past participle: piped plural: pipes present participle: piping
- The piping outside the house needs painting .
- The old man took the pipe out of his mouth .
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- This pipe connects with a smaller one .
- A free flow of water came from the pipe .
- The pipes lead the water into the fields .
- The rod is sometimes referred to as a light pipe .
- Water spouted from the break of the pipe .
- The pipe is so small that it clogs very easily .
- You've bitten off the end of your pipe .
- the flues and stops on a pipe organ
Synonyms: organ pipe, pipework,
- a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
Synonyms: pipage, piping,
- a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
Synonyms: tobacco pipe,
- a tubular wind instrument
- a hollow cylindrical shape
Synonyms: tube, Verb
- utter a shrill cry
Synonyms: shriek, shrill, pipe up,
- trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
- play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
- transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"