pin in Chinese
[ pin ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pin"Synonyms of "pin""pin" in a sentence"pin" meaning
past tense: pinned past participle: pinned plural: pins present participle: pinning
- We were all pinned down by enemy fire .
- She kept putting away her dress and her pins .
- A diamond clip was pinned to her dress .
- Kath pouted, still pinning up her hair .
- She is a difficult person to pin down .
- A pin could be heard to drop .
- They pinned him against the wall .
- It was precisely like the point of a pin .
- The car was pinned under a fallen tree .
- She pins the large button on him .
- a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
Synonyms: bowling pin,
- a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
Synonyms: peg, thole, tholepin, rowlock, oarlock,
- a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer''s garment
- flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown
Synonyms: pin tumbler,
- axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- informal terms for the leg; "fever left him weak on his sticks"
Synonyms: peg, stick,
- small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- when a wrestler''s shoulders are forced to the mat
Synonyms: fall, Verb
- immobilize a piece
- to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
Synonyms: trap, immobilize, immobilise,
- attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins; "pin the needle to the shirt". "pin the blame on the innocent man"
- pierce with a pin; "pin down the butterfly"
"drawing pin" in Chinese, "thumb pin" in Chinese, "panel pin" in Chinese, "picket pin" in Chinese, "ejector pin" in Chinese, "split pin" in Chinese, "pin curl" in Chinese, "pin point" in Chinese, "firing pin" in Chinese, "pimsole ducks" in Chinese, "pimstick" in Chinese, "pimu" in Chinese, "pimville" in Chinese, "pimwar" in Chinese, "pin ots" in Chinese, "pin -" in Chinese, "pin a collar flower" in Chinese, "pin a er" in Chinese,