pilot in Chinese
[ 'pailət ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pilot"Synonyms of "pilot""pilot" in a sentence"pilot" meaning
past tense: piloted past participle: piloted plural: pilots present participle: piloting
- I had lifted my hand against a pilot on duty .
- "grab the rope," yelled the pilot .
- The ships did not have the native pilots .
- The pilot lost control of the plane .
- Is she serious about learning to be a pilot ?
- The pilot lost his way in thick weather .
- The valve shown has a pilot and a bleed orifice .
- Those pilots are notoriously poor night flyers .
- The pilot renewed contact with the control tower .
- The first part was the pilot program .
- an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
Synonyms: fender, buffer, cowcatcher,
- small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
Synonyms: pilot burner, pilot light,
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies; "this painting is a copy of the original"
Synonyms: original, archetype,
- a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
Synonyms: pilot program, pilot film,
- someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
Synonyms: airplane pilot,
- a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance; "Is anyone volunteering to navigate during the trip?"; "Who was navigating the ship during the accident?"
- operate an airplane; "The pilot flew to Cuba"
Synonyms: fly, aviate,
"second pilot" in Chinese, "coast pilot" in Chinese, "pilot fish" in Chinese, "test pilot" in Chinese, "pilot chute" in Chinese, "bush pilot" in Chinese, "pilot bread" in Chinese, "pilot tube" in Chinese, "pilot engine" in Chinese, "pilosomycin" in Chinese, "pilossio" in Chinese, "pilosu" in Chinese, "pilosus ixodes" in Chinese, "pilosyan" in Chinese, "pilot (lost)" in Chinese, "pilot a ship" in Chinese, "pilot academy" in Chinese, "pilot academy rising star games europe" in Chinese,