pilgrim in Chinese
[ 'pilgrim ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pilgrim"Synonyms of "pilgrim""pilgrim" in a sentence"pilgrim" meaning
- The pilgrims prostrated themselves before the altar .
- Many pilgrims knelt piously at the shrine .
- They lie away from the track of pilgrims .
- Our pilgrim remained stupefied with undefined apprehensions .
- Medical pilgrims came from all over the world to study his work .
- The pilgrim route to the christian holy places in sinai went through the neger .
- Pilgrims who generally seek the extraordinary, had found too much of it .
- "i want to find out by which road the pilgrims came," said berenice .
- "good god! what is the meaning-" stammered at my elbow one of the pilgrims .
- All our pilgrims looked on and commented on the expert way in which the whip was handled .
- someone who journeys in foreign lands
- someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion