pike in Chinese
[ paik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "pike"Use "pike" in a sentence
- Water transportation was outmoded by railroads and good pikes .
- No matter how beautiful, how rich, how filial, no man will marry feet that flop like pike .
- There was a rush and disturbance of the water, such as one sees in a pond in england when a pike takes a little fish .
- Pike s marvellous legacy in health portfolio - the age
- They were armed with a long spear or pike and sword
- That he has not already put our heads on pikes
- Of course uncle pike has to take care of them
- Diffusion kinetics and thermodynamics in pike eel salting
- Uncle pike is a person who knows how to enjoy life
- Right , pat . mrs marion met him pike hoses
遇见了他尖头胶皮管1 02 。
- any of several elongate long-snouted freshwater game and food fishes widely distributed in cooler parts of the northern hemisphere
- a broad highway designed for high-speed traffic
Synonyms: expressway, freeway, motorway, state highway, superhighway, throughway, thruway,
- medieval weapon consisting of a spearhead attached to a long pole or pikestaff; superseded by the bayonet
- a sharp point (as on the end of a spear)
- highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh