pig in Chinese
[ pig ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pig"Synonyms of "pig"Use "pig" in a sentence
past tense: pigged past participle: pigged plural: pigs present participle: pigging
- The pigs were grubbing about among the trees .
- The pigs were grubbing around for roots .
- Pig nutrition is a financial exercise .
- He is a farmer and raises pigs and chickens ..
- He prodded at the pig with his walking-stick .
- Do you like the pig 's liver soup there ?
- There were cows, pigs and other livestock .
- The farm raises cows, chicken, and pigs .
- The young pig is highly susceptible to chilling .
- The diarrhea in young pigs is usually profuse .
- domestic swine
Synonyms: hog, grunter, squealer, Sus scrofa,
- a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
Synonyms: pig bed,
- uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
Synonyms: bull, cop, copper, fuzz,
- a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- a coarse obnoxious person
Synonyms: slob, sloven, slovenly person, Verb
- give birth; "sows farrow"
- eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
Synonyms: devour, guttle, raven,
- live like a pig, in squalor
Synonyms: pig it,
"pig skinner" in Chinese, "pig board" in Chinese, "pig bed" in Chinese, "long pig" in Chinese, "pig latin" in Chinese, "blind pig" in Chinese, "anthony pig" in Chinese, "sea pig" in Chinese, "tithe pig" in Chinese, "pifruit" in Chinese, "pifs" in Chinese, "pifteau" in Chinese, "pifu" in Chinese, "pif编辑器" in Chinese, "pig admission point" in Chinese, "pig and cattle slurry" in Chinese, "pig and dog" in Chinese, "pig and ore process" in Chinese,