photoelectric in Chinese
[ ˌfəutəui'lektrik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "photoelectric"Synonyms of "photoelectric""photoelectric" in a sentence"photoelectric" meaning
- Photoelectric work offers the widest scope .
- The photoelectric cell controls a servomotor .
- Photoelectric spectrophotometers give better result .
- This is obviously due to the compton and photoelectric effects .
- Submit them to test on a photoelectric colorimeter or spectrophotometer .
- Another phenomenon mentioned by einstein was the so-called photoelectric effect .
- Early experiments on the photoelectric effect had not produced consistent results .
- As a prelude to the discussion of the photoelectric effect, we consider briefly a related phenomenon .
- The photoelectric effect and the compton effect, then, both seem to demand a return to a corpuscular theory of light .
- Two of the three processes, photoelectric effect and pair production, eliminate the photons undergoing interaction .
- of or pertaining to photoelectricity; "the photoelectric effect"
"photoelectric photometer" in Chinese, "photoelectric current" in Chinese, "photoelectric effect" in Chinese, "photoelectric colour analyzer" in Chinese, "photoelectic current" in Chinese, "photoelectre" in Chinese, "photoelectret" in Chinese, "photoelectret state" in Chinese, "photoelectri" in Chinese, "photoelectric =photoelectrical" in Chinese, "photoelectric absolute magnitude" in Chinese, "photoelectric absorber" in Chinese, "photoelectric absorption" in Chinese,