phosphate in Chinese
[ 'fɔsfeit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "phosphate"Synonyms of "phosphate""phosphate" in a sentence"phosphate" meaning
- The phosphate also acts as a binder .
- Sea water contains about 0.07mg/litre of phosphate .
- Residual amounts of iron and aluminum dilute the phosphate content .
- Gypsum may crystallize on the surface of the phosphate rock particles .
- Phosphate rocks from different deposits vary widely in composition .
- Bowl mills have not been widely employed for phosphate rock to date .
- Furnace acid is made by reducing phosphate rock with loke in an electric furnace .
- The calcium carbonate content of phosphate rock determines the pore structure .
- The tricalcium phosphate consituent is converted to phosphoric acid and calcium sulfate .
- About two-thirds of the weight of phosphate rock consists of unsalable by-products .
"sodium phosphate" in Chinese, "calcium phosphate" in Chinese, "phosphatase" in Chinese, "phosphatase acid serum" in Chinese, "phosphatase activity" in Chinese, "phosphatase test" in Chinese, "phosphatases" in Chinese, "phosphate acceptors" in Chinese, "phosphate acetyltransferase" in Chinese, "phosphate adenosine" in Chinese, "phosphate adjustment" in Chinese,