phenomenon in Chinese
[ fi'nɔminən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "phenomenon"Synonyms of "phenomenon""phenomenon" in a sentence"phenomenon" meaning
- This increase is a cooperative phenomenon .
- Beethoven was a phenomenon among musicians .
- This phenomenon is called spring breakup .
- All social phenomena are interconnected .
- This phenomenon is called the fountain effect .
- An eclipse is an interesting phenomenon .
- This phenomenon is called velocity dispersion .
- Light is assumed to be a wave phenomenon .
- This phenomenon is known as sexduction .
- This phenomenon is called tunneling .
- any state or process known through the senses rather than by intuition or reasoning
- a remarkable development
"phenomena" in Chinese, "phenomenologie de la perception" in Chinese, "phenomenology" in Chinese, "phenomenology of memory" in Chinese, "phenomenology of mind" in Chinese, "phenomenology of perception" in Chinese, "phenomenon fluctuation" in Chinese, "phenomenon generalization" in Chinese, "phenomenon kienbock" in Chinese, "phenomenon of abstinence" in Chinese,