permeate in Chinese
[ 'pə:mieit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "permeate"Synonyms of "permeate""permeate" in a sentence"permeate" meaning
- Water will easily permeate a cotton dress .
- The rain permeated the ground swiftly .
- The banquet was permeated with an atmosphere of friendship .
- The mass of rice is thoroughly permeated with mycelium .
- Darkness permeated the play .
- Functional relationships permeate every part of science .
- The element of fraud, indeed, permeated american life .
- Phagocytosed tracer particles can permeate the whole lysosmal system .
- Studies show that water vapor quickly permeates plastic packaging material .
- The starts were formed from gases that originally permeated the whole galaxy .
- penetrate mutually or be interlocked; "The territories of two married people interpenetrate a lot"
- spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
Synonyms: pervade, penetrate, interpenetrate, diffuse, imbue, riddle,
- pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
Synonyms: percolate, sink in, filter,