perforate in Chinese
[ 'pə:fəreit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "perforate"Synonyms of "perforate""perforate" in a sentence"perforate" meaning
- The worms have perforated the mucosa to suck blood .
- Perforated plates correspond to heterogeneous media .
- Hard plastic enema tips can perforate the rectum .
- The ulcer has perforated into the lesser omental bursa .
- The samples are collected in perforated polyethylene bags .
- The ulcer has perforated .
- The new winter ventilation system consisted of a perforated plastic tube .
- In advanced stages the opaque corneas may ulcerate and even perforate .
- The vital importance of the early recognition of perforating appendix is unmistakable .
- The ascaris adults may perforate a suture line or cause a bile or pancreatic duct obstruction .
- pass into or through, often by overcoming resistance; "The bullet penetrated her chest"
- make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation; "perforate the sheets of paper"
Synonyms: punch, Adjective
- having a hole cut through; "pierced ears"; "a perforated eardrum"; "a punctured balloon"
Synonyms: pierced, perforated, punctured,