people in Chinese
[ 'pi:pl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "people"Synonyms of "people""people" in a sentence"people" meaning
past tense: peopled past participle: peopled plural: peoples present participle: peopling
- Hurricanes never find people prepared .
- I know the kind of people he admires most .
- He scares people away by being so brash .
- Vaccination immunizes people against smallpox .
- Many people seemed disturbed recently .
- There is no restriction [limit] on the number of people .
- I do not care a sod for what people think .
- Some people use flattery to get favours .
- Some people were staring gloomily about .
- What those people valued was high wages .
- (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively; "old people"; "there were at least 200 people in the audience"
- members of a family line; "his people have been farmers for generations"; "are your people still alive?"
- the body of citizens of a state or country; "the Spanish people"
- the common people generally; "separate the warriors from the mass"; "power to the people"
Synonyms: multitude, masses, mass, hoi polloi, the great unwashed, Verb
- fill with people; "Stalin wanted to people the empty steppes"
- furnish with people; "The plains are sparsely populated"
"boat people" in Chinese, "good people" in Chinese, "yacht people" in Chinese, "work people" in Chinese, "street people" in Chinese, "people skills" in Chinese, "working people" in Chinese, "people journalism" in Chinese, "flower people" in Chinese, "peony; pomegranate; crimson; deepred" in Chinese, "peonycigarette" in Chinese, "peop" in Chinese, "peoperties" in Chinese, "peopes insurance company of china" in Chinese, "people [personal] waiting for employment" in Chinese, "people acting for a smokeless society" in Chinese, "people afflicted by a natural disaster" in Chinese, "people alive" in Chinese,