pencil in Chinese
[ 'pensl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pencil"Synonyms of "pencil""pencil" in a sentence"pencil" meaning
past tense: penciled past participle: penciled plural: pencils present participle: penciling
- She tapped on the table with the pencil .
- He can't even sharpen a pencil properly .
- You can erase pencil marks with a rubber .
- We like the masterly pencil of rembrandt .
- Pencils in the press box flew frantically .
- She pencilled the rough outline of a house .
- Let us pencil in 3 may for the meeting .
- Georgos repositioned the pencil stub .
- Rolling a pencil between his fingers .
- You nearly poked me in the eye with your pencil .
- a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood
- a cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face; "an eyebrow pencil"
- a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication; "the words were scribbled in pencil"; "this artist''s favorite medium is pencil"
- write, draw, or trace with a pencil; "he penciled a figure"
"pencilled" in Chinese, "penciled" in Chinese, "pencilling" in Chinese, "penciling" in Chinese, "copying pencil" in Chinese, "ink pencil" in Chinese, "pencil sketch" in Chinese, "styptic pencil" in Chinese, "astigmatic pencil" in Chinese, "penciani" in Chinese, "pencic" in Chinese, "penciclovir" in Chinese, "penciclovir; its salts" in Chinese, "pencik" in Chinese, "pencil alloy" in Chinese, "pencil and paper hand layout" in Chinese, "pencil and paper intelligence test" in Chinese, "pencil and paper test" in Chinese,