peeling in Chinese
[ 'pi:liŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "peeling"Synonyms of "peeling""peeling" in a sentence"peeling" meaning
- The paper was beginning to peel off the walls .
- Bill laid down the egg he was peeling .
- The better plan is to peel them after boiling ..
- There are the vegetables to peel and the soup to heat .
- After sunbathing , my skin began to peel .
- The epidermis peels off in small scales .
- The paint on the wall has peeled off .
- Peel was by nature reserved, proud, and shy .
- Peeling back his trouserleg, he showed them the wound .
- I fed them bananas . they know how to peel them .
"peel" in Chinese, "orange peel" in Chinese, "peeler centrifuge" in Chinese, "peeler cotton" in Chinese, "peeler log" in Chinese, "peeler(peeled pearl)" in Chinese, "peeler-regeneration system" in Chinese, "peeling aids" in Chinese, "peeling and corning of fruits" in Chinese, "peeling and straightening machine" in Chinese, "peeling extraction" in Chinese,