peel in Chinese
[ pi:l ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "peel"Synonyms of "peel""peel" in a sentence"peel" meaning
- The paper was beginning to peel off the walls .
- Bill laid down the egg he was peeling .
- The better plan is to peel them after boiling ..
- There are the vegetables to peel and the soup to heat .
- After sunbathing , my skin began to peel .
- The epidermis peels off in small scales .
- The paint on the wall has peeled off .
- Peel was by nature reserved, proud, and shy .
- Peeling back his trouserleg, he showed them the wound .
- I fed them bananas . they know how to peel them .
- the rind of a fruit or vegetable
Synonyms: skin, Verb
- get undressed; "please don''t undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
Synonyms: undress, discase, uncase, unclothe, strip, strip down, disrobe,
- come off in flakes or thin small pieces; "The paint in my house is peeling off"
Synonyms: peel off, flake off, flake,
- strip the skin off; "pare apples"
Synonyms: skin, pare,