peddler in Chinese
[ 'pedlə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "peddler"Synonyms of "peddler""peddler" in a sentence"peddler" meaning
- An old peddler drifted in .
- The variety of goods that the peddlers sold was staggering .
- Tales of peddlers becoming small merchants are legion .
- The sheriff sees that peddlers and salesmen are not given permits .
- Another scene showed japanese dope peddlers selling morphine and heroin .
- Once an old peddler drifted in, selling wretched, ill-made nameplate signs .
- The leader of the patrol was satisfied with stephen's story of being a peddler hurrying home to his family .
- The peddler tried to sell me some small articles
- There is a peddler who has many brooms on her shoulder
- With that fish peddler , garment center manager you have ,
- "peddler" meaning: Noun: peddler ped(u)lur Usage: N. Amer...
- "peddler" meaning in Japanese: peddler, 《英》 pedlar n. 行商人. 【＋動詞】 ◆Outside the temple pedd...
- "peddler" meaning in Korean: noun, 행상인, 도붓장수, 밀매인, (소문 등을)받아 옮기는 사람
- "peddler" meaning in Russian: 1) разносчик, коробейник2) торговец наркотиками (также dop...
- "peddler" meaning in Arabic: n. بائع متجول, بائع صحف متجول
- "peddler" meaning in French: n. colporteur; vendeur; marchand; distributeur; marchand...
"pill peddler" in Chinese, "juice peddler" in Chinese, "prune peddler" in Chinese, "flesh peddler" in Chinese, "peddis" in Chinese, "peddle" in Chinese, "peddle car" in Chinese, "peddle goods about the country" in Chinese, "peddle munitions" in Chinese, "peddler hawker" in Chinese, "peddler prohibited" in Chinese, "peddlers" in Chinese, "peddlery" in Chinese,