peak in Chinese
[ pi:k ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "peak"Use "peak" in a sentence
past tense: peaked past participle: peaked plural: peaks present participle: peaking
- The output peaks shortly after ignition .
- Feliks was kneeling on the peak of the roof .
- They clawed their way to the peak of the mountain .
- He was the first to top the mountain peak .
- The dike swarm converges on west spanish peak .
- A grotesque peak thrusts itself towards the sky ...
- Mount qomolangma is the world 's highest peak .
- I was at the peak of my elegant period .
- The peak of the mountain can be seen from here .
- Diphenylmethane would have a two proton peak .
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
Synonyms: bill, eyeshade, visor, vizor,
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
Synonyms: crown, crest, top, tip, summit,
- the highest point (of something); "at the peak of the pyramid"
Synonyms: vertex, apex, acme,
- the most extreme possible amount or value; "voltage peak"
- a V shape; "the cannibal''s teeth were filed to sharp points"
Synonyms: point, tip,
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist''s gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
Synonyms: acme, height, elevation, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top,
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Synonyms: flower, prime, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush, Verb
- to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity; "That wild, speculative spirit peaked in 1929";"Bids for the painting topped out at $50 million"
Synonyms: top out,
"peaked" in Chinese, "green peak" in Chinese, "peak load" in Chinese, "peak shaving" in Chinese, "peak experience" in Chinese, "peak hour" in Chinese, "peahen" in Chinese, "peahen skin" in Chinese, "peahi" in Chinese, "peaima falls" in Chinese, "peaironore" in Chinese, "peak (top) flatness" in Chinese, "peak 4" in Chinese, "peak 41" in Chinese, "peak 43" in Chinese,