peaceable in Chinese
[ 'pi:səbl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "peaceable"Synonyms of "peaceable""peaceable" in a sentence"peaceable" meaning
- He has lived a peaceable and honest life .
- He was a peaceable man .
- That which i wouldn't do in peaceable times, and under a bright sun, still less would i do behind clouds, in order to save my life .
- That will force the russians, as always, to respond, and "provoke an end to the long regime of peaceable toleration of satellites" .
- Consul , he has been remarkably peaceable
- I was pleased to see how peaceable the horse had become
- Hares and rabbits - one who enjoys a peaceable and retired life
- And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the lord
- It is peaceable and group living , but the dense of the group is related much on tide and wave
- And they found fat pasture and good , and the land was wide , and quiet , and peaceable ; for they of ham had dwelt there of old
- not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war; "a peaceful nation"; "peaceful times"; "a far from peaceful Christmas"; "peaceful sleep"
Synonyms: peaceful, Adjective
- disposed to peace or of a peaceful nature; "the pacific temper seeks to settle disputes on grounds of justice rather than by force"; "a quiet and peaceable person"; "in a peaceable and orderly manner"
- inclined or disposed to peace; "they met in a peaceable spirit"; "peace-loving citizens"