patronize in Chinese
[ 'pætrənaiz ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "patronize"Synonyms of "patronize""patronize" in a sentence"patronize" meaning
- Others are refused to patronize the firm .
- We patronize our neighbourhood stores .
- I began patronizing secondhand bookstore .
- He patronized a young musician .
- Excuse my being patronizing .
- His manner , if patronizing , was not unkind ...
- He had alternately whined over his grievances and patronized her .
- Didn't you see that she was patronizing you as if you were a groom .
- She would not discuss her house with mrs. slatter, who was patronizing her .
- He considered it to be his duty as a gentlemen to patronize the institution of public worship .
- be a regular customer or client of; "We patronize this store"; "Our sponsor kept our art studio going for as long as he could"
Synonyms: patronise, patronage, support, keep going,
- treat condescendingly
Synonyms: patronise, condescend,
- assume sponsorship of
Synonyms: sponsor, patronise,
- do one''s shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
Synonyms: patronise, shop, shop at, buy at, frequent, sponsor,