path in Chinese
[ pɑ:θ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "path"Synonyms of "path""path" in a sentence"path" meaning
- The bold path is the path of safety .
- Often they mark the path with buoys .
- The path is very slippery, so watch your step .
- They cleaved a path through the wilderness .
- Along the ravine there was a mule path .
- Of course, alternate paths are common .
- The path is too narrow for a truck to pass .
- We seem to have wandered from the path .
- They hewed a path through the jungle .
- He spent the morning rambling woodland paths .
- a course of conduct; "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
Synonyms: way, way of life,
- a way especially designed for a particular use
- an established line of travel or access
Synonyms: route, itinerary,
- a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
Synonyms: track, course,
"path finder" in Chinese, "flare path" in Chinese, "cinder path" in Chinese, "critical path" in Chinese, "flight path" in Chinese, "glide path" in Chinese, "bridle path" in Chinese, "patezinho" in Chinese, "patf" in Chinese, "patfalusi" in Chinese, "patgaon" in Chinese, "patgram" in Chinese, "path acceleration" in Chinese, "path accuracy" in Chinese, "path addition algorithm" in Chinese, "path alarm insert signal" in Chinese,