patency in Chinese
How to pronounce "patency"Synonyms of "patency""patency" in a sentence"patency" meaning
- The patency of the eustachian tube is compromised .
- Coprimary end points were ira patency and change in l ejection fraction
- This is called a pulmonary function test which chechs out the patency of your airway
- Depending on individual case , test on the patency of the fallopian tubes may also be performed
- Angiography was performed before and after hyperbaric oxygen therapy and showed significant improvement of vascular patency
- In the oogenesis of the acrida chinensis , patency played a very important role in the process of fertilization
- In addition , there was a significant increase in measures of upper airway patency , such as forced midinspiratory flow
- The accuracy between the two groups is 93 % . conclusions ssg - cp is a safe method with few side effects in the diagnosis and therapy of tubal patency
- Conclusions ? pci with stenting of a persistently occluded ira in the subacute phase after mi effectiely maintains long - term patency but has no effect on l ejection fraction
- At different preservation periods , the measurement of oxygen consumption volume and nbt tintation times , the examination of histopatholoy and ultrastructural morphology and patency rate of cryopreserved allograft arteries were carried out
保存至1个月、 3个月、 6个月时，每组各取14段动脉行氧耗量测定
What is the meaning of patency in Chinese and how to say patency in Chinese? patency Chinese meaning, patency的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.