patch in Chinese
[ pætʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "patch"Synonyms of "patch""patch" in a sentence"patch" meaning
past tense: patched past participle: patched plural: patches present participle: patching
- Try to patch things up between them , will you ?
- He would indeed seek to patch things up .
- The lorry went into a spin on a patch of ice .
- He knows every house in his patch .
- His boots were patched down at heel .
- They patched up their differences .
- I figured we'd patch thing up at supper .
- There were patches of old snow under the crest .
- Their marriage has been going through a bad patch .
- Her latest novel is not a patch on her others .
- a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
- a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
- sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment); "her stockings had several mends"
Synonyms: mend, darn,
- a piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
- a connection intended to be used for a limited time
Synonyms: temporary hookup,
- a small contrasting part of something; "a bald spot"; "a leopard''s spots"; "a patch of clouds"; "patches of thin ice"; "a fleck of red"
Synonyms: spot, speckle, dapple, fleck, maculation,
- a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
- a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation; "a bean plot"; "a cabbage patch"; "a briar patch"
Synonyms: plot, plot of land, plot of ground,
- a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition; "he was here for a little while"; "I need to rest for a piece"; "a spell of good weather"; "a patch of bad weather"
Synonyms: while, piece, spell, Verb
- repair by adding pieces; "She pieced the china cup"
- mend by putting a patch on; "patch a hole"
Synonyms: patch up,
- to join or unite the pieces of; "patch the skirt"
- provide with a patch; also used metaphorically; "The field was patched with snow"
"patch pocket" in Chinese, "bad patch" in Chinese, "patch reef" in Chinese, "gorget patch" in Chinese, "shoulder patch" in Chinese, "patching board" in Chinese, "patch test" in Chinese, "crazy patch work" in Chinese, "patazzini" in Chinese, "patazzoni" in Chinese, "patc" in Chinese, "patc philippine aerial taxi company" in Chinese, "patcev" in Chinese, "patch (code)" in Chinese, "patch a radiator hose" in Chinese, "patch adams" in Chinese, "patch and corridor" in Chinese,