pass off in Chinese
- The first numbness had passed off .
- Everything however passed off agreeably .
- They wanted to pass off fish eyes for pearls .
- The numbness in your foot will soon pass off .
- The cocktail party passed off well .
- Philip passed off her sulky reply with a laugh .
- If he could pass off the death as occurring from natural causes, the true cause might not attract attention .
- The storm passed off without doing much damage
- There was a thick mist , but it soon began to pass off
- By the evening , his sickness had passed off
- expel (gases or odors)
Synonyms: emit, breathe,
- come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
Synonyms: happen, hap, go on, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place,
- disappear gradually; "The pain eventually passed off"
Synonyms: evanesce, fade, blow over, fleet, pass,
- disregard; "She passed off the insult"
- cause to be circulated and accepted in a false character or identity; "She passed the glass off as diamonds"; "He passed himself off as a secret agent"
- be accepted as something or somebody in a false character or identity; "She passed off as a Russian agent"
"passing" in Chinese, "pass" in Chinese, "passed" in Chinese, "passing off" in Chinese, "passed off" in Chinese, "pass muster" in Chinese, "pass no more" in Chinese, "pass of aglon" in Chinese, "pass of least resistance" in Chinese, "pass of the patent" in Chinese, "pass off as" in Chinese, "pass off fish eyes as pearls" in Chinese, "pass off the patent of another person" in Chinese, "pass officer" in Chinese,