party in Chinese
[ 'pɑ:ti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "party"Synonyms of "party""party" in a sentence"party" meaning
- What dress shall i put on for the party ?
- Ted holds a party for his friends .
- He improvised a poem at the evening party .
- I went to a cocktail party after work .
- The whole world seemed to be at the party .
- He was always careful to toe the party line .
- He wore his glad rags for the party .
- Each party shall consist of not less than ten .
- The two parties reached a secret agreement long ago .
- We jogged along, six in the party .
- an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment; "he planned a party to celebrate Bastille Day"
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
Synonyms: political party,
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a person involved in legal proceedings; "the party of the first part"
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
"raiding party" in Chinese, "country party" in Chinese, "party vote" in Chinese, "war party" in Chinese, "lawn party" in Chinese, "party wire" in Chinese, "search party" in Chinese, "party dress" in Chinese, "warehouse party" in Chinese, "partus siccus" in Chinese, "partv natural scenery" in Chinese, "partway" in Chinese, "partwhole relationn" in Chinese, "partwork" in Chinese, "party a" in Chinese, "party a subscriber" in Chinese, "party adjudged bankrupt" in Chinese, "party affairs bulletin" in Chinese,