part by in Chinese
How to pronounce "part by""part by" in a sentence
- We should do our part by staying in close touch with japan .
- The emphasis is secured in part by the shape of the instrument .
- The sea erodes the shore and cliffs of the coast in part by this process .
- He hoped really to placate butler in part by generous attitude throughout this procedure .
- Heterocycles have been passed over in large part by chemists confronted with synthetic problems .
- One would expect them to know their parts by heart and never have cause to falter .
- If you look at the map, the us seems to be cut into three parts by the mississippi river and the rocky mountains .
- Flamboyant, sexually blatant, frequently preposterous, it is redeemed in part by mailer's energy and curiosity .
- One would expect them to know their parts by heart and never have cause to falter . yet this is not always the case .
- Can you learn off the part by the end of the week
What is the meaning of part by in Chinese and how to say part by in Chinese? part by Chinese meaning, part by的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.