parcel in Chinese
[ 'pɑ:sl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "parcel"Synonyms of "parcel""parcel" in a sentence"parcel" meaning
past tense: parceled past participle: parceled plural: parcels present participle: parceling
- Please pass this parcel on to teacher li .
- He weighed the parcel in his hand ( s ) ..
- Excuse me . can i send a parcel here ?
- Accompanying the letter is a parcel of books .
- I wonder what's in this big parcel .
- Keeping the accounts is part and parcel of my job .
- He parceled out the land into small plots .
- The price on that parcel has gone up .
- The parcel came in this morning's post .
- It is part and parcel of the same battle .
- the allotment of some amount by dividing something; "death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
Synonyms: portion, share,
- a wrapped container
- a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
Synonyms: package, bundle, packet,
- an extended area of land
Synonyms: tract, piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land, Verb
- make into a wrapped container
- cover with strips of canvas; "parcel rope"
- divide into parts; "The developers parceled the land"
"parcelling" in Chinese, "parcel paper" in Chinese, "parcel office" in Chinese, "parcel bomb" in Chinese, "parcel post" in Chinese, "parcel post zone" in Chinese, "parcay les pins" in Chinese, "parcay-les-pins" in Chinese, "parce" in Chinese, "parce que cetait ecrit comme ca" in Chinese, "parceau" in Chinese, "parcel automatic sorting machine" in Chinese, "parcel bag" in Chinese, "parcel bill" in Chinese, "parcel bill of lading" in Chinese,