paraffin in Chinese
How to pronounce "paraffin"Synonyms of "paraffin""paraffin" in a sentence"paraffin" meaning
past tense: paraffined past participle: paraffined present participle: paraffining
- Paraffin has the property of dissolving grease .
- The fire blazed up when he added paraffin .
- Paraffins have high diesel indices .
- Paraffin waxes are normally marketed on the basis of a melting-point test .
- The instrument consists of a long, narrow bf3 counter surrounded by a paraffin cylinder .
- One such car, for example, can travel 800 kilometres on forty-five litres of water, and burns paraffin at the rate of nine kilometres to the litre .
- Testing of paraffin ; determination of needle penetration
- Specification for paraffin lighting appliances for domestic use
- Paraffin wax - determination of carbonizable substances
- The fire blazed up when he added paraffin
- (British usage) kerosine
Synonyms: paraffin oil,
- a series of non-aromatic saturated hydrocarbons with the general formula CnH(2n+2)
Synonyms: methane series, alkane series, alkane, paraffin series,
- from crude petroleum; used for candles and for preservative or waterproof coatings
Synonyms: paraffin wax,
"paraffin oil" in Chinese, "paraffin scale" in Chinese, "parafeed coupling" in Chinese, "parafermion" in Chinese, "paraferromagnetism" in Chinese, "paraff in paper" in Chinese, "paraffi ection" in Chinese, "paraffin (or paraffin oil) engine" in Chinese, "paraffin acid" in Chinese, "paraffin aldehyde" in Chinese, "paraffin applying system" in Chinese,