par in Chinese
[ pɑ: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "par"Synonyms of "par""par" in a sentence"par" meaning
- I did not think her performance was up to par .
- Your ideas haven't been up to par lately .
- The currency of this country exchanges at par .
- I am feeling a bit below par today .
- As a writer she was on a par with the great novelists .
- In humans, the pars intermedia is a rudimentary region .
- Everybody was on a par because everybody was on a grant .
- If the share is at its face value it is said to be at par .
- We would treat egypt's claims on a par with israel's .
- There are trust certificates with a par value of $ 100 each .
- (golf) the standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course; "a par-5 hole"; "par for this course is 72"
- a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced; "on a par with the best"
Synonyms: equality, equivalence, equation, Verb
- make a score (on a hole) equal to par
"par excellence" in Chinese, "par value" in Chinese, "par exemple" in Chinese, "commercial par" in Chinese, "face par" in Chinese, "paquito" in Chinese, "paquot" in Chinese, "paquotte" in Chinese, "paqvalen" in Chinese, "paqvalin" in Chinese, "par = bring forth" in Chinese, "par above at a premium" in Chinese, "par above-at premium" in Chinese, "par approach" in Chinese,