papers in Chinese
[ 'peipəz ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "papers"Synonyms of "papers""papers" in a sentence"papers" meaning
- I told him how i had read in the papers .
- I shall commit my thoughts to paper .
- The paper was beginning to peel off the walls .
- Marking examination papers is a real grind .
- You do the painting and i will do the papering .
- The reader is referred to the original paper .
- I 'll start out to write my paper tomorrow .
- Billy, run and get your father the paper .
- He set aside that night to finish a paper .
- The wind dishevelled the papers on the desk .