panel in Chinese
[ 'pænl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "panel"Synonyms of "panel""panel" in a sentence"panel" meaning
past tense: paneled past participle: paneled plural: panels present participle: paneling
- The front panel houses a bridge-current meter .
- The panel had a veneer of gold and ivory .
- The office was a front parlour with a panelled wall .
- The panels were all dark and smoke-looking .
- The wall panels were bolted to the concrete foundation .
- Between the columns were light, hollow panel walls of double brick .
- He reached for the mobile phone to his right below the instrument panel .
- Mr. marvel began to make frantic dives at panels that looked like doors .
- The grey walls were divided into artificial paneling by strips of white-enameled pine .
- Girt and panel segments were blown to the rear, damaging machinery on the way .
- electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
Synonyms: control panel, instrument panel, control board, board,
- (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay'' or `cancel''
Synonyms: dialog box,
- a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- a soft pad placed under a saddle
- a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
- (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- a committee appointed to judge a competition
Synonyms: jury, Verb
- select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
Synonyms: empanel, impanel,
- decorate with panels; "panel the walls with wood"
"panel pin" in Chinese, "panel truck" in Chinese, "rip panel" in Chinese, "panel discussion" in Chinese, "panel show" in Chinese, "plasma panel" in Chinese, "panel heating" in Chinese, "panel house" in Chinese, "frieze panel" in Chinese, "panegyrist" in Chinese, "panegyrize" in Chinese, "panei" in Chinese, "paneiro" in Chinese, "panek" in Chinese, "panel (of jurors)" in Chinese, "panel [table chassis] connector" in Chinese, "panel absorbents" in Chinese, "panel absorber" in Chinese,