palette in Chinese
[ 'pælit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "palette"Synonyms of "palette""palette" in a sentence"palette" meaning
- Probably he would lay down his brushes and palette .
- He picked his brushes and palette .
- Various dry, muddy smears on the palette confirmed this statement .
- Current texture palettes cannot be used together
- Component from the palette and drop it on the
- Using the color table of the dib as the color palette
- Structure . a palette is made current by setting the
- Structure that represents the palette entries to set
- The handle to a palette used for the bitmaps specified by
- Ifyou see , there ' s his palette , his color
- board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used
- one of the rounded armor plates at the armpits of a suit of armor
- the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art