paint in Chinese
[ peint ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "paint"Synonyms of "paint""paint" in a sentence"paint" meaning
past tense: painted past participle: painted plural: paints present participle: painting
- She paints with bold strokes of the brush .
- The piping outside the house needs painting .
- He shows a great aptitude in painting .
- The interiors were plastered but not painted .
- This painting is a typical rembrandt .
- He shows a great aptitude for painting .
- Someone stole a painting from the museum .
- The heat has taken the paint off the doors .
- Burn the old paint off before the door .
- You do the painting and i will do the papering .
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint'' and `pigment'' interchangeably"
- makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
Synonyms: rouge, blusher,
- (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court; "he hit a jump shot from the top of the key"; "he dominates play in the paint"
Synonyms: key, Verb
- apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
- apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
- make a painting of; "He painted his mistress many times"
- make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
"painting" in Chinese, "painted" in Chinese, "painting room" in Chinese, "oil painting" in Chinese, "yellow paint" in Chinese, "water paint" in Chinese, "landscape painting" in Chinese, "finger paint" in Chinese, "grease paint" in Chinese, "painstaker" in Chinese, "painstaking" in Chinese, "painstaking intention" in Chinese, "painstakingly" in Chinese, "painswick" in Chinese, "paint (or sheer) strake" in Chinese, "paint (spray guns for )" in Chinese, "paint a black picture of" in Chinese, "paint a dark picture of2" in Chinese,