page in Chinese
[ peidʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "page"Synonyms of "page""page" in a sentence"page" meaning
- Walter got away with about twenty pages .
- This would make a fine page in history .
- You 've only a few pages to go .
- Refraction has been dealt with on page 156 .
- His pages are crowded with literary allusions .
- The brilliance of his name shines in the pages of history .
- A footnote is made at the bottom of the page .
- Skip the first chapter and start on page 25 .
- Heyward turned another page of his text .
- Two pages had been torn out of the book .
- one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- in medieval times a youth acting as a knight''s attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- a boy who is employed to run errands
Synonyms: pageboy, Verb
- contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody''s name over a P.A. system
- number the pages of a book or manuscript
Synonyms: foliate, paginate,
- work as a page; "He is paging in Congress this summer"
"book page" in Chinese, "type page" in Chinese, "title page" in Chinese, "yellow pages" in Chinese, "web page" in Chinese, "sporting page" in Chinese, "front page" in Chinese, "clean page" in Chinese, "full page" in Chinese, "pagbalha geleg namgyai" in Chinese, "pagbulungan pt" in Chinese, "pagch packet access grant channel" in Chinese, "pagcor" in Chinese, "pagd" in Chinese, "page 2" in Chinese, "page 3 of 3" in Chinese, "page access" in Chinese, "page access time" in Chinese,