packet in Chinese
[ 'pækit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "packet"Synonyms of "packet""packet" in a sentence"packet" meaning
past tense: packeted past participle: packeted plural: packets present participle: packeting
- Our foil packets seal the flavor in .
- Put the packet up on the top shelf .
- She took a cigarette from the packet .
- There will be a packet to calais .
- Packets of the soothing medicine were available free .
- I can never find those beastly little blue packets .
- The energy contained in light comes in little packets .
- The packet stood out to sea .
- In this context one speaks of pulses as wave packets or wave groups .
- She opened a packet of store biscuits, and looked down at her frock .
"packet boat" in Chinese, "steam packet" in Chinese, "packet day" in Chinese, "surprise packet" in Chinese, "wage packet" in Chinese, "packers end seam" in Chinese, "packert" in Chinese, "packertova" in Chinese, "packer’s glassware" in Chinese, "packer’s tumbler" in Chinese, "packet a embly" in Chinese, "packet a embly and disa embly" in Chinese, "packet a emblydisa embly" in Chinese, "packet access grant channel pagch" in Chinese,