package in Chinese
[ 'pækidʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "package"Synonyms of "package""package" in a sentence"package" meaning
past tense: packaged past participle: packaged plural: packages present participle: packaging
- What american eats is handsomely packaged .
- The package should n't carry written message .
- She's nothing but a packaged beauty .
- Some of the white men pried into my packages .
- Most bank services are offered in packages .
- They searched my pockets and packages .
- The office boy will deliver the package .
- The bell on package store door dingled .
- Their products are always attractively packaged .
- Lyman tore the cover from the top of the package .
- a wrapped container
- (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory; "the market for software is expected to expand"
Synonyms: software, software program, computer software, software system, software package,
- a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
Synonyms: bundle, packet, parcel, Verb
- put into a box; "box the gift, please"
"packaging" in Chinese, "postal package" in Chinese, "package store" in Chinese, "pack-type dialyzer" in Chinese, "pack; pack assembly; parachute pack" in Chinese, "packa" in Chinese, "packae response" in Chinese, "packae response (customs)" in Chinese, "package ability" in Chinese, "package access" in Chinese, "package agreement" in Chinese, "package air conditioner" in Chinese,