pack in Chinese
[ pæk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pack"Synonyms of "pack""pack" in a sentence"pack" meaning
past tense: packed past participle: packed plural: packs present participle: packing
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Price 5 yuan, packing and postage extra .
- He has gone through three packs of cigarettes .
- Should i pack it in and retire ?
- I am afraid you will have to pack it again .
- We must pack up and get ready to start .
- The beach was packed with day trippers .
- I packed my satchel and went with him .
- We were packed off to stay in the country .
- They are busying themselves ( in ) packing up ..
- a convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
- a bundle (especially one carried on the back)
- a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
- a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
Synonyms: face pack,
- a complete collection of similar things
- a group of hunting animals
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
Synonyms: clique, coterie, ingroup, inner circle, camp,
- an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
Synonyms: gang, ring, mob,
- a large indefinite number; "a battalion of ants"; "a multitude of TV antennas"; "a plurality of religions"
Synonyms: battalion, large number, multitude, plurality, Verb
- treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood; "The nurse packed gauze in the wound"; "You had better pack your swollen ankle with ice"
- carry, as on one''s back; "Pack your tents to the top of the mountain"
- arrange in a container; "pack the books into the boxes"
- load with a pack
Synonyms: load down,
- compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
Synonyms: bundle, wad, compact,
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- seal with packing; "pack the faucet"
- press down tightly; "tamp the coffee grinds in the container to make espresso"
Synonyms: tamp down, tamp,
- hike with a backpack; "Every summer they are backpacking in the Rockies"
- press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
Synonyms: throng, mob, pile, jam,
- fill to capacity; "This singer always packs the concert halls"; "The murder trial packed the court house"
- set up a committee or legislative body with one''s own supporters so as to influence the outcome; "pack a jury"
- have with oneself; have on one''s person; "She always takes an umbrella"; "I always carry money"; "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
Synonyms: carry, take,
"packing" in Chinese, "packing house" in Chinese, "disk pack" in Chinese, "pack rape" in Chinese, "pack horse" in Chinese, "pack mule" in Chinese, "pack ice" in Chinese, "pack attack" in Chinese, "pack twine" in Chinese, "paciullo" in Chinese, "paciuoli" in Chinese, "paciurea" in Chinese, "paciureanu" in Chinese, "pacius" in Chinese, "pack a box" in Chinese, "pack a jury" in Chinese, "pack a punch" in Chinese, "pack alarm" in Chinese,