pacification in Chinese
- These pacification operations continue to grow
- Intermarriages for pacification in ancient china : its cultural influence
- 209 is programmed for urban pacification , but that ' s just a start
- When one takes in anion , it is previous in exciting nerves , bettering sleep , pain relieving and pacification
- Pacification involves informing the occupied residents about the occupying nation & # 39s policies , and allaying their fears
- Cargo ex pacification extremely inferior now under survey we reserve right of claim airmail sealed sample
- The landlords imposed very heavy taxes and levies on the people ; the pacification guards of suichuan levied five toll charges along the seventy - li road from huangao to tsaolin , no farm produce being exempt
- Defenseless villages are bombarded from the air , the inhabitants driven out into the countryside , the cattle machine - gunned , the huts set on fire with incendiary bullets : this is called pacification
- We can use the mm5 model in definite time , definite area weather forecasting . we conclude that : : the moving route of this necw in its developing progress was direct - south along latitude , the cold air is rough , and just this made the rough vertical velocity ; the necw southern moving and conflicting with the west pacification sub - tropical high makes rough jet steam . the plenty south - west warm and wet air made by the jet stream gave the rainstorm demanded vapor ; . the rough vertical velocity by jet stream is a main reason in this rainstorm ; the mm5 model uses four - direction analysis data as its input , this avoids some errors occurred in observe and transfer , thus made the result more useful
综合分析认为： ( 1 ) 、这次冷涡在其发生发展过程中，其移动路径是沿经圈直线南压，携带的冷空气势力较强，形成槽后较强的垂直运动； ( 2 ) 、西太平洋副热带高压偏北位置与东北冷涡南压形成的急流轴，把源源不断的西南暖湿气流输送到辽西地区，也就是急流轴的左前方位置，为这次暴雨的产生提供了充足的水汽来源； ( 3 ) 、低空急流不但为暴雨输送水汽，其造成的较强的垂直环流也是产生强降水的一个主要原因； ( 4 ) 、 mm5模式以四维同化资料作为初始场，最大限度地避免了观测误差可能造成的积分不稳定，提高了模拟结果的参考价值。
- actions taken by a government to defeat insurgency
- the act of appeasing someone or causing someone to be more favorably inclined; "a wonderful skill in the pacification of crying infants"; "his unsuccessful mollification of the mob"
- a treaty to cease hostilities; "peace came on November 11th"
Synonyms: peace, peace treaty,
"pacifica graduate institute" in Chinese, "pacifically" in Chinese, "pacificallypeaceablypeacefully" in Chinese, "pacificare health systems" in Chinese, "pacificate" in Chinese, "pacification general heaquarters" in Chinese, "pacification headquarters" in Chinese, "pacification policy appease" in Chinese, "pacification zone" in Chinese,