pacific in Chinese
[ pə'sifik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "pacific"Synonyms of "pacific""pacific" in a sentence"pacific" meaning
- The pacific communiques included it .
- After we round the horn we hit the pacific .
- The spacecraft splashed down in the pacific .
- He saw action in the south pacific .
- The vast pacific is the world's largest ocean .
- In due course there followed the pacific .
- China faces the pacific on the east .
- But the americans were very touchy about the pacific .
- He drew a word picture of a south pacific sunset .
- These are called the atlantic , pacific , and indian oceans .
- promoting peace; "the result of this pacific policy was that no troops were called up"
- disposed to peace or of a peaceful nature; "the pacific temper seeks to settle disputes on grounds of justice rather than by force"; "a quiet and peaceable person"; "in a peaceable and orderly manner"
- "pacific" meaning: Adjective: pacific pu'sifik Disposed t...
- "pacific" meaning in Japanese: Pacificパシフィック
- "pacific" meaning in Korean: adjective, 평화스러운, 평화를 사랑하는, 평화의, 온화한, 태평양(연안)의
- "pacific" meaning in Russian: 1) мирный; миролюбивый2) спокойный, тихий Ex: the P. Ocean...
- "pacific" meaning in Arabic: adj. هادئ متعلق بالمحيط الهادئ, سلمي, مسالم
- "pacific" meaning in French: n. le pacifique, océan pacifique adj. pacifique; relati...
"pacific blockade" in Chinese, "pacific rim" in Chinese, "pacific standard time" in Chinese, "paciencia" in Chinese, "pacieri" in Chinese, "pacierotti" in Chinese, "pacifastacus" in Chinese, "pacifiable" in Chinese, "pacific (l02)" in Chinese, "pacific affairs" in Chinese, "pacific air 121" in Chinese, "pacific air flight 121" in Chinese,