own in Chinese
[ əun ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "own"Synonyms of "own""own" in a sentence"own" meaning
- My own work follows this approach .
- Lord was right about his own record .
- I always had my own odd sense of this .
- I wish she had been of my own station .
- By the way , do you do your own laundry ?
- They contribute to the plant's own demise .
- His first regard was for his own interest .
- They were more interested in their own pursuits .
- She is much too fond of the sound of her own voice .
- It was quite my own idea, coming today .
- have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
Synonyms: have, possess, Adjective
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive; "for your own use"; "do your own thing"; "she makes her own clothes"; "`ain'' is Scottish"
"own goal" in Chinese, "land owning" in Chinese, "owl网络本体语言指南" in Chinese, "owman pad" in Chinese, "owmelt" in Chinese, "owmelt flood" in Chinese, "owmeltflood" in Chinese, "own a child" in Chinese, "own a house at the seaside" in Chinese, "own a robot" in Chinese, "own account transport" in Chinese,