oscillation in Chinese
[ ˌɔsi'leiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "oscillation"Synonyms of "oscillation""oscillation" in a sentence"oscillation" meaning
- Her oscillations in mood are maddening .
- The sandstone shows a more persistent oscillation .
- Individual oscillations can be correlated in this way .
- The vibrating object has executed a number of oscillations .
- Its oscillations increased to a destructive amplitude .
- When he slept, he felt giddy oscillations .
- It is possible to follow the complete buildup of oscillation .
- The gain is now well above the (lowered) oscillation threshold .
- In the latter instance we say that there are explosive oscillations .
- One of the features of a forced oscillation is the energy in the oscillation .
"local oscillation" in Chinese, "forced oscillation" in Chinese, "hard oscillation" in Chinese, "free oscillation" in Chinese, "kern oscillation" in Chinese, "oscillatingseparator" in Chinese, "oscillatingtable" in Chinese, "oscillatingtrough" in Chinese, "oscillatinguniverse" in Chinese, "oscillatingweight guiding tube" in Chinese, "oscillation a orber" in Chinese, "oscillation absorber" in Chinese, "oscillation amplitude" in Chinese, "oscillation angle" in Chinese,