ornamental in Chinese
[ ˌɔ:nə'mentl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ornamental"Synonyms of "ornamental""ornamental" in a sentence"ornamental" meaning
- Ornamental copper pans hung on the wall .
- Anonymous figures strayed along the banks of the ornamental lakes .
- The corinthian painter's primary ornamental device was the animal frieze .
- That was for the splendours of the recent past; and for rhetorical and ornamental language .
- This is for the splendours of the recent past, and for rhetorical and ornamental language .
- All of these means can directly or indirectly damage crops, forests, and ornamental plantings .
- Poultry farm and hatchery owners and workers should be especially cautious about contact with imported ornamental pet birds .
- Mr. bounderby sat looking at her, as, with the points of a stiff, sharp pair of scissors, she picked out holes for some inscrutable ornamental purpose, in a piece of cambric .
- These statements are but " ornamental phrases "
- An ornamental ridge , as on top of a wall or roof
"ornament gold" in Chinese, "ornament linen" in Chinese, "ornament of clear realization" in Chinese, "ornament of the mahayana sutras" in Chinese, "ornament(adornment; decoration)" in Chinese, "ornamental acoustical gypsum waffle slab" in Chinese, "ornamental aggregate" in Chinese, "ornamental animal" in Chinese, "ornamental arch" in Chinese,