orifice in Chinese
How to pronounce "orifice"Synonyms of "orifice""orifice" in a sentence"orifice" meaning
- The tumor may prolapse through the orifice .
- The valve shown has a pilot and a bleed orifice .
- The concentric orifice is most frequently used type .
- The density p is that of the fluid escaping from the orifice .
- The beltless machine, sometimes called a "fixed" orifice pasting machine .
- Both variable orifices and electromagnetic controllers have been used with success .
- The distance between orifice groups is another parameter associated with stability .
- As previously mentioned, spacing of the orifice groups with relationship to each other is important .
- Improvement of the orifice discharge coefficient may not result in stability improvement as illustrated in one test series .
- Some designers use metal strips at the section where the orifices are to be, thus avoiding the difficulties of filing dissimilar materials .