orientation in Chinese
[ ˌɔ(:)rien'teiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "orientation"Synonyms of "orientation""orientation" in a sentence"orientation" meaning
- The arrangement must show a preferred orientation .
- An orientation study demonstrated the potential .
- Grain orientation tends to be parallel to the coast .
- An orientation of a complete graph is called a tournament .
- The orientation in the sixth figure is not the same as in the third .
- Proper orientation of feeders and waterers promotes good performance .
- The result would be the observed gradual change in fibril orientation .
- A change in membrane potential affects the orientation of charged molecules .
- Now we may discuss the effects of angular orientation upon physical laws .
- The most stable orientation of the molecular attraction lie along the surface .
- a course introducing a new situation or environment
Synonyms: orientation course,
- the act of orienting
- a person''s awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
- a predisposition in favor of something; "a predilection for expensive cars"; "his sexual preferences"; "showed a Marxist orientation"
Synonyms: predilection, preference,
- an integrated set of attitudes and beliefs
- position or alignment relative to points of the compass or other specific directions
"sexual orientation" in Chinese, "orientating group" in Chinese, "orientating instrument" in Chinese, "orientating reaction" in Chinese, "orientating reflex" in Chinese, "orientating tool" in Chinese, "orientation adsorption" in Chinese, "orientation aids" in Chinese, "orientation analysis" in Chinese, "orientation and identification" in Chinese,