organ in Chinese
[ 'ɔ:gən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "organ"Synonyms of "organ""organ" in a sentence"organ" meaning
- The sense organs or receptors are structures .
- The kidneys are highly vascularized organs .
- The liver is an organ and so is the heart .
- The tongue is one of the organs for pronunciation .
- Under the genetic plan, organs develop .
- It is great improvement of our organs .
- The breast is a secondary sex organ .
- The organ is penetrated with vascular tissue .
- Yes , it improves the functions of our organs ..
- A court is one of the chief organs of government .
- (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
Synonyms: electric organ, electronic organ, Hammond organ,
- a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
Synonyms: harmonium, reed organ,
- wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
Synonyms: pipe organ,
- a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- a periodical that is published by a special interest group; "the organ of the communist party"
- a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function; "The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department"
"barrel organ" in Chinese, "electronic organ" in Chinese, "cabinet organ" in Chinese, "swell organ" in Chinese, "positive organ" in Chinese, "speech organ" in Chinese, "sense organ" in Chinese, "analogous organ" in Chinese, "organ transplant" in Chinese, "orgalla" in Chinese, "orgallar" in Chinese, "orgamas" in Chinese, "orgambide" in Chinese, "orgamild tour" in Chinese, "organ agenesis" in Chinese, "organ anlage" in Chinese, "organ ballad" in Chinese, "organ bank" in Chinese,