orator in Chinese
How to pronounce "orator"Synonyms of "orator""orator" in a sentence"orator" meaning
- The orator spoke in a bombastic manner .
- He acted every part of an orator .
- The orator had conned it by heart .
- They shouted down the orator .
- He is something like an orator .
- Babbitt promised to become a recognized orator .
- The hired orators continued to pour forth their streams of eloquence .
- He was first and foremost a fiery orator in the 19th century mold .
- As he stood there, trying to quench his fiery face with his drink of water, the comparison between the orator and the crowd of attentive faces turned towards him was extremely to his disadvantage .
- Poets are born , but orators are made
- "orator" meaning: Noun: orator órutu(r) A person who del...
- "orator" meaning in Japanese: orator n. 演説者, 弁士. 【動詞＋】 ◆The orator was cheered. その演説者はかっ...
- "orator" meaning in Korean: noun, 연설자, 웅변가
- "orator" meaning in Russian: 1) оратор; трибун; Ex: talented orator талантливый оратор;...
- "orator" meaning in Arabic: n. خطيب, المدعي, خطيب المواعظ, خطيب التأبين
- "orator" meaning in French: n. orateur; prédicateur, sermonneur; conférencier
"stump orator" in Chinese, "public orator" in Chinese, "oratio post communionem" in Chinese, "oratio super populum" in Chinese, "oration" in Chinese, "oration on the dignity of man" in Chinese, "oratiu" in Chinese, "oratorial" in Chinese, "oratorial contest" in Chinese, "oratorian" in Chinese, "oratorical" in Chinese,