option in Chinese
[ 'ɔpʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "option"Synonyms of "option""option" in a sentence"option" meaning
- Thus he would have had a deadly option .
- You have an option on a piece of land .
- There are three options in our college .
- There were not many options open to him .
- I pondered his options .
- The option for peace should never be closed off .
- It seems to me that there are only two options open to her .
- The options are limited, but i'll go over them .
- His own options were narrowing before his eyes .
- The united states therefore had the option of playing for time .
- the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
Synonyms: choice, selection, pick,
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
Synonyms: alternative, choice,
- the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price; the right is purchased and if it is not exercised by a stated date the money is forfeited
"local option" in Chinese, "stock option" in Chinese, "option market" in Chinese, "option card" in Chinese, "negative option" in Chinese, "optinomics" in Chinese, "optio" in Chinese, "optio anleihe" in Chinese, "optio committee" in Chinese, "optio reserve" in Chinese, "option agreement" in Chinese, "option analysis" in Chinese, "option and warrant" in Chinese, "option approach" in Chinese,