operator in Chinese
[ 'ɔpəreitə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "operator"Synonyms of "operator""operator" in a sentence"operator" meaning
- We use a circumflex to indicate an operator .
- The operator also keys in the location .
- The telephone operator connected us .
- Ask the switchboard operator for an outside line .
- "the line is busy," the operator intoned .
- Our desired operator must have two excursions .
- The operator a can have other representation as well .
- The operator o is the null operator .
- Every normal operator is trivially subnormal .
- The least unitary looking contraction operator is 0 .
- a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
Synonyms: hustler, wheeler dealer,
- an agent that operates some apparatus or machine; "the operator of the switchboard"
- someone who owns or operates a business; "who is the operator of this franchise?"
- a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
- (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
"elevator operator" in Chinese, "telegraph operator" in Chinese, "radio operator" in Chinese, "operative weldability" in Chinese, "operative wound" in Chinese, "operatize" in Chinese, "operatnig incident" in Chinese, "operatonal [operation; unit] process" in Chinese, "operator (conditional operator)" in Chinese, "operator (decrement operator)" in Chinese, "operator (increment operator)" in Chinese, "operator a" in Chinese,