operational in Chinese
[ ˌɔpə'reiʃənl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "operational"Synonyms of "operational"Use "operational" in a sentence
- The telephone is fully operational again .
- The squadron is not yet operational .
- All units of the command are operational .
- They had no operational plan except to hang on .
- It is the operational bible of the news organization .
- The newly designed rice transplanter will soon be operational .
- Translating these doctrinal innovations into operational plans proved far more difficult .
- Our task was to marry his intuition to the operational knowledge that were gradually acquiring .
- Still, several hangars remained untouched, and it was possible that some of them held planes which were operational .
- All operational control will be vested in the british chiefs of staff acting under his majesty's government .
- (military) of or intended for or involved in military operations
- pertaining to a process or series of actions for achieving a result; "operational difficulties"; "they assumed their operational positions"
- being in effect or operation; "de facto apartheid is still operational even in the `new'' African nations"- Leslie Marmon Silko; "bus service is in operation during the emergency"; "the company had several operating divisions"
Synonyms: in operation, operating,
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
Synonyms: functional, usable, useable, operable,
"operation-oriented design" in Chinese, "operation-planning system" in Chinese, "operation-word-span test" in Chinese, "operation_shadow" in Chinese, "operation_succeeded" in Chinese, "operational a" in Chinese, "operational acceptance" in Chinese, "operational accounting" in Chinese, "operational accuracy" in Chinese,