openhanded in Chinese
How to pronounce "openhanded"Synonyms of "openhanded"Use "openhanded" in a sentence
- The wholesale houses are not openhanded with credit for unproved shops .
- Florid and openhanded colors , excellent and transcendental quality . deduct modem people feelings advocating the nature
- Accepting attractive wisdom , fashionable and openhanded design style reflects rdfinde atmosphere of life in which you become ecstatic
- There will always be poor people in the land . therefore i command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land
- given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday''s child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather"
Synonyms: big, bighearted, bounteous, bountiful, freehanded, handsome, giving, liberal,
What is the meaning of openhanded in Chinese and how to say openhanded in Chinese? openhanded Chinese meaning, openhanded的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.