opacity in Chinese
How to pronounce "opacity"Synonyms of "opacity""opacity" in a sentence"opacity" meaning
- Opacity is due to crazes in the resin .
- Opacity is the reciprocal of transmission .
- By definition a cataract is an opacity in the lens .
- The opacity is a function of temperature and wavelength .
- Opacity of the lens is readily visible, especially in advanced cases .
- The distinctive feature of vitreous opacities is their actual movement on motion of the eye .
- When it came to drawing joint conclusions, there was a nearly impenetrable opacity about heath's formulations .
- Cataracts are classified according to the age of the individual, etiology, and the morphologic characteristics of the opacity .
- I set it to multiply at about 10 - 20 % opacity
- 15 test method for opacity of paper 15 diffuse illuminant